A colic-causing colicky baby turtle and a colic car owner get their baby back

A colicky-barking baby turtle in Texas is being reunited with her parents after a video went viral.

A photo posted by Colic Baby Turtle (@colicbabyturtle) on Sep 25, 2018 at 2:17pm PDTThe baby turtle was brought to a vet after her owner took her to the hospital for a colicky bout.

The turtle was taken to a veterinarian to have the colic episode treated and is currently in the care of a pediatrician.

The tortoise’s owner told ABC News she has no idea why her baby has become so sensitive.

“I didn’t know why it was so sensitive and I didn’t think it was going to get worse,” said the woman.

The baby tortoise has been reunited with its parents after the viral video went live.

“My husband and I have been trying to find the right solution to make this baby happy and happy and get her back,” said Colic Turtle owner Stephanie Brown.

Brown has been sharing her story on social media since the video went public.

“A few months ago I was in the hospital with a coltic baby turtle, and I got a call from a doctor.

He was like, ‘You got a colitis, what are you doing out here?'”

Brown told ABC.

“I was like ‘Oh, I got colic,'”Brown said the baby turtle went to the vet, but the doctors wouldn’t prescribe a medication for her colic.

“We were told it’s not really colic at all, and the doctors were like, why do you need medication when you don’t need colic?” she said.

After getting the treatment, the baby went back to her parents in Texas, but Brown said her baby had developed severe inflammation of her digestive tract and a swelling.

“Her stomach was in a weird state.

It was like it was trying to swallow everything,” Brown said.

The next day, Brown had her baby removed from the hospital.

Brown said the next day she had to go back to the doctor again, but was told her baby was fine.

“The doctor said I have a colics’ problem, so I think they’re probably not going to be able to fix it,” Brown explained.

The mother and baby turtle were taken to an animal hospital, but it took more than two weeks to get their babies back.

“They went from not being able to communicate to communicating in the car,” Brown added.

Brown said she was surprised to see how quickly the turtle’s parents returned to their home.

“When I came home the next morning, they were like ‘Your mom and dad are coming home,'” Brown said, adding that the family has never been apart before.

“If I hadn’t been out there, I would’ve lost my baby,” she said of the ordeal.

Brown says she is thankful her family is safe and happy.

“That was the most important thing for me, that they were OK.

I want them to know I love them and they can call me anytime they need me,” Brown told NBC News.